Effectively control time and easily cope with work using Pomodoro Digital Planner on your note-taking app, like GoodNotes, Notability, Xodo, or Noteshelf. Simplify the solution of dozens of tasks, divide the list of household chores into the short time segments, and use regular well-deserved breaks to rest.
How to use the Pomodoro technique?
- Create a list of tasks for the near future (for example, a week in advance);
- Select the most relevant tasks and add them to the list of things for the day;
- Put priorities (from less to greater in importance);
- Turn on the timer for 25 minutes and start work;
- At the end of 25 minutes, take breaks with an interval of 5-10 minutes;
- Mark each “tomato” spent on the task;
- Cross out the completed tasks;
- After 4 “tomatoes”, do not forget about full-fledged breaks in 15-20 minutes;
- Repeat the above approach until you close the entire to-do list for the day.
for easy navigation
for quick access to important pages
that fit your needs
Customize Your Planner
adapt your planner to your life by choosing the most suitable layouts
Sunday / Monday
start day of the week that you prefer
draw, write and sketch on the go