Effectively control time and easily cope with work using Pomodoro Digital Planner on your note-taking app, like GoodNotes, Notability, Xodo, or Noteshelf. Simplify the solution of dozens of tasks, divide the list of household chores into the short time segments, and use regular well-deserved breaks to rest.
How to use the Pomodoro technique?
- Create a list of tasks for the near future (for example, a week in advance);
- Select the most relevant tasks and add them to the list of things for the day;
- Put priorities (from less to greater in importance);
- Turn on the timer for 25 minutes and start work;
- At the end of 25 minutes, take breaks with an interval of 5-10 minutes;
- Mark each “tomato” spent on the task;
- Cross out the completed tasks;
- After 4 “tomatoes”, do not forget about full-fledged breaks in 15-20 minutes;
- Repeat the above approach until you close the entire to-do list for the day.
for easy navigation
for quick access to important pages
that fit your needs
40+ Custom covers
that matches your style
Sunday / Monday
start day of the week that you prefer
draw, write and sketch on the go